Day 42.....Parkers Birthday Party! Today was a busy busy day. We had to be out of the house at 8:45 so Parker could go to karate. That is the normal time for us but Kass was here and also had to get ready, but we did it. Right after karate we had to go to Hunters game @ 10:00. Hunter played his best game yet. He made his first basket during a game and had 2 assists and 5 rebounds. He was on fire. Kris was extremely proud. Grammie Karla and Aunt Karey, Craig, Kevin and Kiley made it too to see the game. I thought Hunter would have froze since he had such a big audience, but he decided to show off instead. We were so PROUD of him!! After the game Kass and I stopped to get balloons and lunch. We got home, ate lunch and I did a few last things before kids starting showing up. Parker only had 2 friends from school show up but there were plenty of kids here with all his cousins. We did a pinata and pin the tail on the donkey. I made his cake which was chocolate with white frosting and power rangers on the top. He had blast!!After everyone left Kass, Kahrin, and I left the boys at home and we went and had dinner at PF Changs. It was soooo yummy. We shared the lettuce wraps, crispy green beans, and honey chicken. We also tried the Key Lime Pie Martini. It was fun girl time !

No comments:
Post a Comment