Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jan 31st

Day 35....So while in Spokane my mom and I went shopping. I was on a quest to find an old window (for a project I want to do). I actually got one at the first store we stopped at. She normally doesnt sell them because she uses them as part of her displays, but she had just gotten some. So she sold me one for 10.00. I totally scored!! Mom and I went to lunch at Azteca and shared chicken taquitos and went to a few more stores before I decided to head home so I could get things ready for Parkers b-day party.

Kris took Parker to karate and Parker earned his yellow stripe. He had to do 3 things at home to help us out and we had to sign a card saying what he did and he could earn his stripe. So he unloaded the entire dishwasher by himself, took out the garbage, and helped Kris make his bed. He was so proud of himself as we were of him. Kris also had to take Hunter to his basketball game, he said Hunter played really well. The team that his team played against had some of Hunters soccer teamates on it, so I think Hunter was a little more confident in himself since he knew them.

No comments:

Post a Comment