Monday, March 2, 2009

Feb 24th

Day 59....Today it was so windy that it knocked the power out this morning while I was working. I waited for awhile and it didnt come back on. So I thought I would go over to Wal-mart and do my shopping since I couldnt work. When I got to Wal-mart their parking lot was bare and it was dark inside. So they too didnt have power either. By this time I think it had been an hour or so that the power was out. It wasnt quite 10 am yet so I couldnt go to the mall and hang out. So I came back home to wait it out. It finally came on 15 minutes after I got home! Yay! I was finally able to work again! I am thankful for power!

Hunter got home from school and said his school lost its power for awhile too! Im just glad that it only lasted for about 1.5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment