Monday, March 2, 2009

Feb 26th

Day 61....What a stressful day! Kris called (hes in Wenatchee) and his heater went out in the van and then the van started making a loud noise. I looked online to the nearest dealership and he took it there. I think he waited about 2 hours to find out what was going on. The mechanic told him that he needed a new engine and that his van was not driveable. WHAT? Are you kidding me. The van is only 3 years old and we need a new engine. They said that just for them to take the van apart it would cost 1700.00 and that didnt include any parts. Or he suggested that we could just trade it in. Yeah right, like we would get another Dodge. I told Kris we needed to get a 2nd opinion. So he decided to drive it to Ephrata where we know of a mechanic (Charismas husbands best friend). So while he drove to Ephrata I went and got Hunter out of school and drove to Ephrata to pick him up. So we left the van in Ephrata hoping that we dont need a new engine but if we did Jason could do it cheaper than the dealership.

No comments:

Post a Comment