Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday May 1st

Today Hunter had a playdate after school with his friend Zach. He rode the bus home to Zach's house and played for 3.5 hours or so, then his parents brought Hunter home. Once Parker heard that Hunter was going to friends house he was hurt and wanted to find a friends house to go to. So I told him that I would take him to do something fun. We had to go drop some stuff off at Goodwill, so he had a choice of a Sonic slushie or icecream from DairyQueen. He chose a cherry dipped cone from DQ. (I got a banana cream pie blizzard, YUM) and I took him to the park to play for awhile. It was such a nice day. He made some friends at the park, like he always does and played and played. He decided a day with Mom was better than going to a friends house to play :)
Kris is to return home from Spokane tonight too. The kids and I miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment