So Kris left this morning to Spokane, he needed to go get his license and bond taken care of so he can start taking work himself rather that working with his cousin Mike. I will be glad when we get moved and can be a normal family again. The kids have a hard time understanding whats going on. For dinner tonight I decided to BBQ hamburgers. I dont usually do the BBQing, so I had to call Kris to see how to start the BBQ. I totally cooked the burgers....Ooops. Hunter asked why his burger was so crunchy. I just laughed and said that I should not be in charge of the BBQ and told him he didnt have to eat it if he didnt want to. But he finished it. That boy will eat anything! This is a picture of the kids on the way up to bed...the coloring is really bad. But they dont give me a lot of time to fiddle with my camera to get the right settings, so this is what we got!

No comments:
Post a Comment