Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Saturday May 9th
No picture for today. I didnt feel so hot, so the kids and I just hung out. I did get a few more boxes packed and some more things added to the goodwill pile. Kris had to work today so he didnt get home until 9:30pm. The kids wanted to stay up to see him, so they planned on a slumber party in hopes that Kris would sleep in the living room with them. When he got home he wanted me to open my mothers day present, even though I told him it wasnt mothers day yet. He (and the kids) got me a digital frame. He thought I could take it to work and put it on my desk, but I think I want to keep it at home. We'll see. We were all so tired when he got home, so he took a shower and went to sleep in the living room with the kids and I went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment