Look at that sad little face. I took Parker to the doctor today and just as I suspected, he has pink eye. He is suppose to stay away from other kids for 24 hours. Hunter was playing outside and Parker has to stay inside. Besides his pinkeye he was in trouble because I asked him to pick up all his toys in the living room and he told me NO, then I told him to go to his room and he told me NO again. So I picked him up to carry him to his room and he pulled my hair and told me I was stupid. So he was grounded for quite sometime today. Boy is he stubborn!!Kris is hoping to come home sometime Saturday, but if its late and he has work on Monday it might not be worth coming home. We miss him terribly! Only a few more weeks of this stuff and then we can be together again!

No comments:
Post a Comment