Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dec 31st


Day 4..New Years Eve. Last year we decided to start a new tradition and that was to have crab for dinner. (I think this is something that my grandma also does). We went to Costco and decided to get the claws because they have alot of meat and you dont have to work so hard to get the meat. The kids love crab, Hunter asks for it all the time. So I posted 2 pics because Im not sure which one to use yet. The other picture is of the 4 of us playing Sequence after dinner. I used the timer on my camera and my new tripod so that I could also be in the picture. (although its just my back, but atleast Im in a picture)
So for dinner we had Steak and Crab. I made Dreamsicles for the kids (orange juice and milk) and to ours I added Amaretto. They were yummmmy. Then we played Sequence, watched WALL E and Indiana Jones. Indiana Jones ended right before midnight so then we watched the ball drop on TV. Parker fell asleep during WALL E, but Hunter made it until Midnight. As long as there is a movie on I think Hunter could stay up all night. Parker woke up at the very end of Indiana Jones and pretended like he was never asleep (it was cute). Then as we were heading to bed we could hear fireworks, so we watched those for a minute from the upstairs window. It was a fun family night.




No comments:

Post a Comment