Day 6...I love this picture. Kris isnt always cooperative when it comes to me getting a picture of him. So at first I had to sneak up on him to get the picture, but the first one wasnt very good. So after a little begging he let me take another one. He has always wanted a guitar and while we were shopping before Christmas he saw this guitar and wanted it, but I could justify buying it right before Christmas. He threw a fit in the store (he even admits to it). And we decided to wait until after Christmas, but he kept telling me he didnt want it for Christmas. So I knew that I couldnt go back and buy it because there would be no way to hide it (since we were going to Spokane for Christmas) so I had my mom go pick it up. I think he was suprised when he opened it. Im so glad I didnt listen to him and got it for him for Christmas. He has been on You Tube alot trying to learn something about guitar. In this picture he was tuning it.

No comments:
Post a Comment