Day 23....Today is the day that Kris and I start eating healthy again. Neither Kris or I wanted to be on the scale when I took a picture of the scale, so I asked Parker to. He was happy to do so :) Kris and I plan on following the Weight Watchers plan. We have both been successful before, its just so easy to fall off the banwagon. So Mondays are going to be our days to "weigh in". Kris plan on running the CD'A marathon in May again. I just plan cheering him on. I really have no desire to run a marathon.Saturday, January 24, 2009
Jan 19th
Day 23....Today is the day that Kris and I start eating healthy again. Neither Kris or I wanted to be on the scale when I took a picture of the scale, so I asked Parker to. He was happy to do so :) Kris and I plan on following the Weight Watchers plan. We have both been successful before, its just so easy to fall off the banwagon. So Mondays are going to be our days to "weigh in". Kris plan on running the CD'A marathon in May again. I just plan cheering him on. I really have no desire to run a marathon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment