Day 18.... This is a picture of the boys playing together nicely. This is a rare occation in this house! Parker is always counting down the hours/minutes for Hunter to get home from school and then all they usually do is fight! So on this day I was still working upstairs when Hunter got home and then after awhile I realized that they were so quiet. Thats because they were busy building this marble run up the stairs. Hunter was busy designing and building the track while Parker watched intently. It was cute!(as a side note, I think I might have figured out how to put the overlay on the picture (the overlay is the Wednesday and the date). It took me 2 days to figure out, but for some reason the picture looks distorted to me?? I just posted another question on the designerdigital.com forums to see if anyone can help me figure it out.)

No comments:
Post a Comment