Day 29.....Sundays....Have I said that I love Sundays? This is a common picture in our house. Both the boys love to sit with Kris on the couch and watch TV. I usually have to beg them to sit with me. Maybe my couch isnt as comfy? Today was a low key day, thats why I love Sundays. Kris got up and went for a run while the kids and I cleaned up the house. They actually got themselves grounded because they didnt get their room cleaned in the hour that I gave them. They like to dilly dally. When Kris got home he was accessing his wardrobe. He has to wear a suit at the show he is going to this week. So we ended up at the mall to buy a new jacket. I didnt remember those being so expensive. But he needed one so we had to buy it.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Jan 25th
Day 29.....Sundays....Have I said that I love Sundays? This is a common picture in our house. Both the boys love to sit with Kris on the couch and watch TV. I usually have to beg them to sit with me. Maybe my couch isnt as comfy? Today was a low key day, thats why I love Sundays. Kris got up and went for a run while the kids and I cleaned up the house. They actually got themselves grounded because they didnt get their room cleaned in the hour that I gave them. They like to dilly dally. When Kris got home he was accessing his wardrobe. He has to wear a suit at the show he is going to this week. So we ended up at the mall to buy a new jacket. I didnt remember those being so expensive. But he needed one so we had to buy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment