Monday, January 26, 2009

Jan 26th

Day 30....Today Kris left for the carpet show in Seattle. He will be gone all week. I hate these weeks when he is gone. There was also no school today. It was a professional day. Parker had a doctor appointment to get his kindergarten shots. He was so brave. I was proud of him. I also have a picture of the nurse giving him a shot (Hunter took it) but I didnt think it was appropriate to post on here as he had his pants down because they gave him his shots in his legs. He got 4 shots. He was quite mad after the first shot. He didnt realize it was going to hurt I guess, but he let her do the other 3. Once we got in the car to leave he asked if anyone likes to get shots. I said " I dont think anyone likes getting shots, but we have to do it." He said " Well I think they are crazy if they like to get shots." I took him to get icecream at his place of choice. He wanted to go to Sweet Treatz and he got bubblegum icecream with M&M's and sprinkles. Hunter got Peanutbutter cup icecream with butterfinger, chocolate chips, and cookies. When we got home Parker took off his bandaids and I gave him some tylenol. The boys already miss their dad, but they talked to him on the phone tonight and will talk to him everynight that hes gone.
***edited @ Parkers 5 year check up he weight 43lbs and was 43 and 1/4 inches tall***

No comments:

Post a Comment