This year I decided to take a picture a day. I got the idea and inspiration from this blog http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/. Ive been reading her blog for some time and I love all her ideas. I believe I was one of the lucky ones to get her kit that she is selling for this project. I dont know yet though because I dont have it yet. Although I have been charged for it I was told that I was going to be refunded and then recharged once my order ships, which will be in 4-6 weeks. So we'll see. Either way Im commited to doing this. So I thought Id document everything on a blog so when I get the kit I can put it together easily.
Today Im going to post for the last 2 weeks since starting this project and then Iwill try and post on a daily basis but more than likely a few times a week. Enjoy!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment