Day 19....Today I let Parker have the camera with the instruction to take a picture of me while I was driving. This is what we got. But this is part of our weekly routine. I picked him up from pre-school at 11:30 and we were off to Walmart for some groceries. I told him he could pick something out from lunch...he wanted a Lunchable so he could make little sandwiched out of the crackers, meat , and cheese.Saturday, January 17, 2009
Jan 15th
Day 19....Today I let Parker have the camera with the instruction to take a picture of me while I was driving. This is what we got. But this is part of our weekly routine. I picked him up from pre-school at 11:30 and we were off to Walmart for some groceries. I told him he could pick something out from lunch...he wanted a Lunchable so he could make little sandwiched out of the crackers, meat , and cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment