Day 21....Ok so today I went and got my hair cut and colored. Wow what a change in color..huh? Its going to take some getting used to. What is funny is I have been going to the same hair lady since we moved here, but do you think she knows who I am yet. She always asks me the same questions as if she just met me. So she said what color do you want and I said something with a little reddish. She never brought me samples like she had done in the past and just said she was going to go mix the color. Once I saw how dark the mixture was I was a little nervous and then shocked once she washed and dried it. This is so not what I wanted or asked for. Not only that but she charged me more this time then she ever has...by 20.00. So I dont know if her prices went up or if she forgot what she normally charges me. In the past she would always tell me to pay whatever I paid the time before. But when I told her what I paid the time before she would say ummm how about this and would add 5.oo to 10.00. So I think it might be time to find another more reliable hair lady. Im still trying to decide if I should go back and make her fix it or just deal with it for 6 more weeks.On another note...Parker had Karate this morning. He loves it so much. Its fun to watch him. He listens very intently and always wants to be the first one in line to do something. He also loves when they say Hi-Ya and you can always hear his voice the loudest.
Hunter had his first basketball game today also. He is always so excited to play, but once he gets the ball he passes it just as fast as he can. He needs to gain some confidence so that he can play a little better. Once it warms up a little then we can take him to an outside court to practice. He did really good though and he was really pooped when we got home. All that running wore him out.

No comments:
Post a Comment