Day 17...Today was Hunters turn to take a picture and he wanted to take a picture of the TV with Tiger Wood Golf or Parker. Parker wasnt cooperating for him though so he settled on the TV. Parker had been waiting all day for Hunter to get home and play Wii with him.Today Parker went to school and when I picked him up I asked him what he wanted for his birthday.....the entire car ride home he listed stuff. The funny thing is that he listed everything that he already has. And I wanna, and I wanna, and I wanna. Thats all I heard. When we got home I stopped at the mail box and had to get out to get the mail and that didnt stop him from list. It was cute, but I still dont have any ideas for him. Maybe I will try again another day.

No comments:
Post a Comment