Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jan 1st

Day 5...Happy New Year. This picture is on Parker folding towels. This kid loves to fold towels. I dont even have to ask him to do it. I just set them in the chair and he gets right up and does it....its weird. He doesnt even want help. He just wants me to put them away, which is fine.

We all took naps today except Kris. I thought the kids should since they had never stayed up that late before. Hunter read a book and then took a nap and Parker just fell asleep. I read New Moon (book 2 of the Twilight series) for awhile then fell asleep. I love NAPS!

I forgot to mention our New Years goals....At dinner on New Years Eve everyone had to say what there New Years Resolution/goal was....Hunter said that he was going to try and not fight so much with his brother. Parker agreed with him. Kris's goal is to run a marathon and a triathalon. My goal is to be more organized and to finish projects that I start (and also finish the ones that Ive started and never finished).

No comments:

Post a Comment