Day 28....Today I got to use my new lense (zoom lense) that I got for Christmas. As you can see I need some practice as most of the action shots are blurry. I was trying to get one when Hunter had the ball and I never gave the camera enough time to focus before I took the picture. He usually passes the ball so fast. His team did really well and won this game. I think the practice earlier in the week where they scrimaged with another team really helped. Its so fun to watch then get better and better!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Jan 24th
Day 28....Today I got to use my new lense (zoom lense) that I got for Christmas. As you can see I need some practice as most of the action shots are blurry. I was trying to get one when Hunter had the ball and I never gave the camera enough time to focus before I took the picture. He usually passes the ball so fast. His team did really well and won this game. I think the practice earlier in the week where they scrimaged with another team really helped. Its so fun to watch then get better and better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment