Day 20....Friday, I love Fridays! I only had to work 1.5 hours today and I had my hours in for the week. That gave me time to play with Parker a little. So we did a self portrait(not a very good picture but its what we got) He was sitting on my lap and I was tickling him. He was trying so hard to not be tickelish. He was saying Im not tickilish over and over. I wouldnt even have to touch him and he was giggling again. Just the thought that I was going to tickle him made him ticklish. We had a good time giggling and laughing!Saturday, January 17, 2009
Jan 16th
Day 20....Friday, I love Fridays! I only had to work 1.5 hours today and I had my hours in for the week. That gave me time to play with Parker a little. So we did a self portrait(not a very good picture but its what we got) He was sitting on my lap and I was tickling him. He was trying so hard to not be tickelish. He was saying Im not tickilish over and over. I wouldnt even have to touch him and he was giggling again. Just the thought that I was going to tickle him made him ticklish. We had a good time giggling and laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment